My Roses
These roses smell sooooo good! I don't remember what kind they are but they smell so... I can't even describe to you how good they smell. I do have another pot of roses that are bright pink and I will take a picture of them too, but they don't smell nearly as good as these roses.
These roses are lavendar in color, and small. I bought them when we lived in lodging about a year ago, and I didn't plan on keeping them. Now I think, what am I going to do when we move? I might transport them to my sisters house three hours away, maybe.
I can't wait to get a house of my own.
These roses are lavendar in color, and small. I bought them when we lived in lodging about a year ago, and I didn't plan on keeping them. Now I think, what am I going to do when we move? I might transport them to my sisters house three hours away, maybe.
I can't wait to get a house of my own.