Manual Focus
I have passed by this tree so many times, and wanted to stop and take some pictures. I just have not had the time, I am always on my way to something. I finally got the chance to stop and take some pictures before it all turns green. Matt even mentioned taking a picture of this tree. I think it's called a Dogwood tree.
Matt also mentioned, "When those trees look like that, it means that it's fishing time!" (Just thought I throw that in for y'all. I know you will get a kick out of it.) Matt thought it was funny. And yes he did say that!
I have stop using my auto focus on my camera and now have moved to manual focus. So just hang with me through my pictures. I am trying to figure out my camera a little more. If you look closely I changed up the pictures some using different settings.
If you look closely the last two pictures are alike, I just used different settings. And in the third picture if you look closer you can see a bee. It landed while I was taking the pictures. I couldn't zoom in enough to get a closer picture of the bee. I really should've had my other lens. NEXT TIME!